Friday, January 7, 2011

AZAM

Should i share my azam?????????????? one thing that i always want to stop doing it.. what it is i don't want to tell... just me and God know.. but still keep doing it.. i feel very bad.. i hate myself for this... hmmmmmm

Others azam are
  • to jog every weekend. yes i started 3 weeks ago. so far so good....... i love tasik permaisuri already.. i noticed that in the morning a lot of uncles and makciks but in the evening a lot of good looking guys. so i decided to jog in the evening.. muahahahahaaha some sort of motivation right.. biaq p la suka hati aku la.. ahha
  • i want to start saving for my kenduri kahwin...
  • to learn how to cook
  • to learn how to dress properly.. <tipu je ni>
the most importantly , not to tinggal my fardhu 5 waktu...........................



No comments:

Post a Comment