Friday, January 7, 2011

aliEN

Almost 3 years.... Finally i can let him go.. but i can't deny that sometimes i'm thinking of him also.... just wondering how's he doing is he happy is he ok... hmmmm but i can surely tell that i don't love him anymore.. like i did.. yesterday... aicehhhhhhhh korang layan lagu ni la kejap........

but i have one more song that can describe how i feel right now.. sat no.... tadaaaaaa.................



"sekali sekala ada, ada rindu yang datang tiba-tiba, tak mungkin kerana sayang, hanya tergangu oleh perasaan" muahahahhahahahha

actually yesterday i mimpi him. he treat me nicely ... he greet me. i'm so happy because in my real life he deleted me straigth away from his life. i'm blacklisted... =(

whatever, if you read this, just to let u know that, i really want to see u....... want it badly.. just to satisfy myself that u doing well with her.. plese invite me to ur kenduri... i miss the old you.................................................................... 

No comments:

Post a Comment